Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Let me just start by saying I am a complete lip product hoarder. In my opinion you can never have too many lip products! I find it hard to ever finish a lip product, even if I really love it, before the next great thing comes out.

I have seen so many people talk about the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, that I just had to try them! They currently have 8 available on the Sephora website. Right now I only own 2 and they are the mini ones from the sephora birthday gift last year. I have the original and Sugar Rose. I didn't think I was gonna like the Sugar Rose because it looks red in the tube but when I tried it on my lips it was a sheer hint of color. They both make your lips feel soft and smooth. When they are applied to your lips it is almost as if it melt rights on. But in a good way. Lol.

They retail for $22.50 @ www.sephora.com. Another great quality is they have SPF 15 in them!


What other lip products do you use?

2 comments:

  1. I have these lip balms. Although I think they are pretty good I prefer the eos lip balms, those in my opinion are the best I have ever used.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of the EOS lip balms. I think they are pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete