Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Urban Decay Haul

As I was browsing around the Internet on the 25th, I saw that Urban Decay was having a flash sale. Once I headed over to Urban Decay, I saw they had given their site a makeover and in honor of that makeover the Feminine, Dangerous, and Fun palettes were half price along with their amazing primer potion in "Greed" for two days only.

I decided that of course I didn't already have way too much makeup and bought both the fun and feminine palettes and the primer potion. I also hit up the sale and got one of their vintage eyeshadows to make my order hit $50 so I could get the free shipping :)


First things first, let me show you what it all looks like :)


We will start off with the vintage shadow. I got it in Ecstasy. It is a really pretty purple shadow with a slight pink tint. I already own a few of the vintage eyeshadows and for $4 you can't beat it.



The next item is the Feminine Palette. It has six eyeshadows, and a travel- size Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Wallflower. The names of the shadows are Bordello, Skimp, AC/DC, Gunmetal, Hijack, and Lost.



Bordello- pale mauve with gold micro-glitter
Skimp- light peachy pearl
AC/DC- smokey greyish purple shimmer
Gunmetal- dark metallic grey shimmer with silver micro-glitter
Hijack- deep metallic teal shimmer
Lost- medium metallic brown shimmer

Wallflower- nude creamy pink




The Fun palette also has six eyeshadows and a travel size Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy. The names of the shadows are Deep End, Sellout, Fishnet, Stray Dog, and Freakshow.



Deep End- bright teal shimmer
Sellout- pinky champagne shimmer
Fishnet- bright pink with purple shift
Stray Dog- cool metallic ash brown shimmer
Freakshow- deep royal purple pearl



Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie Lip Gloss- sheer nude sparkle


The really cool thing about these palettes is that you can take the eyeshadow holder out. It has a magnet on it and you can reuse the case for something else.

 
 
And last I got the Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) in Greed. It is a shimmering gold color. While i like this one, My favorite of the four is Eden. To me it feels a little thicker and I feel it makes my shadows last longer.







Did anyone else buy any goodies during the flash sale? If so, what did ya get?











2 comments:

  1. OMG I love those eye shadow colors and the packaging is so cute!! I may have to look for this at Sephora. I love the Urban Decay primer portion, it is by far my fav!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been buying so much lately that i didn't hit this sale, BUT! i do have ecstasy and it is pretty. i also have singles of fishnet and stray dog (from the fun palette) and i LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete