Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer

I have been on a hunt for a good concealer that will cover my dark under eyes and not look caked on. I have had a hard time finding a concealer that matches me just right. So as I was browsing threw the aisles of Walmart the other day I came across the Hard Candy Lite Bright Whipped Brightening Concealer. I got it in the shade 506 Medium. It retails for $6.

I have to say this concealer is pretty darn good. It is not too thick and leaves a smooth, almost powdery finish on your skin. It comes in a pen type container with a brush. You control the amount of concealer needed by twisting the bottom. I wanted to get it in the shade light/medium but it was out of stock. I would recommend this concealer, as I feel it is just as good as a lot of high end concealers.






1 comment:

  1. i tagged you for the Liebster Award:
    http://drunkenbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete